As the title says, this week’s Journalwithme asks me to list 25 random facts about myself. I’m going to list them without explanation, and try to be as blunt as possible.
Here we go!
25 Random Facts About Me
3. My hair is multicolored. Different lighting accents different colors. Right now due to the summer sun my hair appears auburn.
4. I can drive a manual car, and have owned multiple with my husband.
5. If given the choice on a Friday night, I will always choose to stay in.
6. I contemplated acting as a possible career choice – hysterical.
7. As a child I was bubbly and outgoing. As an adult, I’m much more reserved and prefer to keep to myself.
8. I genuinely love spending time with my family and in laws.
9. I make an amazing dupe recipe of Montana’s Fireside Antojitos that I bring to potlucks and dinner parties. They’re always a hit.
10. I’ve owned dogs my entire life.
11. My office is my sanctuary. I love spending time in there.
12. My husband and I met when he knocked over my pregnant boss’ coffee while I worked at my high school job. Not only did I get reprimanded, I had to go and buy her a new one.
13. My shoes are either a 9.5 or 10 depending on the brand.
14. I’m generally not a thrill seeker but I absolutely love rollercoasters.
15. Snorkeling in the ocean completely relaxes me. There’s just something about floating in warm water gazing at nature’s beauty that makes time both fly and stay still at once.
16. I used to create workbooks for my younger brothers in a mock school I’d force them to attend.
17. My first car was my parents dark green Chevrolet Venture minivan with silver flames down the sides.
18. My first actual car was a ’98 Toyota Tercel coupe. Tin can on wheels.
19. I could flip through family photo albums for hours.
20. If I had lots of money, I’d take classes at local colleges for fun just to build up my knowledge.
21. I will compare characters on television shows to people I know in real life.
22. I’ve never been pulled over by a police officer.
23. I get most inspired when it rains. Even more if it storms.
24. Laundry doesn’t bother me at all. I can’t stand mopping.
25. I’d love to one day make a difference in the world.
List some facts about yourself in the comments below, or follow me on Instagram and twitter to join our social media conversation!