I used to be a huge fan of “tag” quizzes on Facebook. They’re the ones where your friends fill them out, and encourage you to copy and paste your own set of answers to the questions. I found one that one of my Facebook friends posted, and I thought it would be fun to fill out while I continue comprising new questions for the 2019-2020 Journal with Me series.
Here are 32 questions for Grown Ups!
1.What bill do you hate paying the most?
I would probably say the insurance bill. We don’t see anything for it and it costs a boatload of money between the cars and the house. It’s a necessity though!
2.When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
The cold January day before my daughter was born in 2017. It’s been a while.
3 What do you really want to be doing right now?
Watching reruns of Gilmore Girls and relaxing with some chocolate. Mmmmm.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Technically I was enrolled in three but I only completed one program.
5. Why did you choose to wear the shirt you have on right now?
It is comfortable and has easy access to nurse my newborn son.
6. Thoughts on gas prices?
I live in Canada. Enough said.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
My alarm doesn’t stop screaming so I wake up quickly to figure out what he needs. I also check on my daughter at the same time.
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
I calculate how long I have before I have to feed my son next.
9. Do you miss being a child?
Yes for the nostalgia and memories, no for every other reason.
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
11. Up early or sleep in?
If I could sleep in I’d choose that option.
12. Found love yet?
We just celebrated our eleven year dating anniversary and our four year wedding anniversary is this week as well.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get at Walmart every time?
Some kind of grocery item.
15. Lake or Ocean?
16. Is marriage outdated?
I’m a fan of keeping things classic, and I love the idea of committing to one another through a special ceremony. I don’t think it’s outdated but to each their own.
17. Ever crashed a vehicle?
Yes. Not my fault though!
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
In my car haha!
19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
New York City around Christmas. I’ve always wanted to go to Europe.
20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
I would love to find something new. I love my career with children, and I love being able to continue that while being at home with my own children, but I’d like to find something in more of an administrative role still in education or children’s services.
21. How old are you?
22. Do you have a go to person?
My husband is the person I go to about everything. He’s my support. If he’s not around I talk to my mama.
23. Are you where you want to be in life?
I’m proud of what we’ve accomplished as a couple, and I’m proud of what we have and the family we’ve grown but I still feel like there are still some areas I want to improve on. The grass is always greener right?
24. Growing up who was your favorite cartoon character?
I always liked road runner from Looney Toons.
25. What about you do you think has changed since you were a high school student?
I’ve matured. I’ve grown and developed realistic goals and achieved part of my dreams.
26.Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
High school was fun and carefree but I wouldn’t say they were the best years.
27. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Rarer and rarer. Now that I have my own family it’s more responsibility.
28. Did you have a pager?
29. Was there a hangout spot when you were a kid?
We hung out at the park or in my parents basement.
30. Were you the type of kid you’d want your children to hang out with?
Yeah, I was a good kid. Not a drinker, partier… I followed curfew, did well in school and respected my parents. I was pretty boring!
31. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
Honestly no. I never had a role model authority figure that stood out.
32. Do you tell stories that start with when I was your age?
My husband and I just started doing this. It’s a sign of our impending aging.
Try this short quiz out and write your responses down! Keep looking out for new questions for the 2019-2020 Journal with Me blog series.