I wish I was pals with Aladdin in real life. My ultimate goal is to visit every continent before I die. As amazing as that would be, unless I won the lottery or invented something that made millions, it’s pretty unattainable. Slowly, ever so slowly, I have started traveling and reaching new places.
There are a variety of places within each continent that I would love to visit. I am a huge history buff, and I love to immerse myself within a culture – eat their food, visit places the locals love, learn a few words of the language and enjoy the history, art and music.
- Egypt – the pyramids, the sand, the statues, the history. I’m a big fan of Egyptian mythology so this travel location would be a dream come true. There is a lot of war in the Middle East and it makes me nervous to travel here.
- United Arab Emirates – the architecture here is stunning. I would love to see the city of Dubai especially. Arabic culture is so vibrant and beautiful as well and their food is divine.
- Zimbabwe – I would love to see the safari and visit Victoria falls. It would be such a thrill to see the animals thriving in the wild and to be a part of the local culture.
- Bora bora – unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that Bora Bora is a beautiful place with aqua waters and straw huts. I feel like it would be a tropical paradise and a week of serenity.
- China – the cuisine, the art, the history. I would love to walk along the Great Wall, see the artwork in the streets, enjoy authentic Chinese cuisine and see the temples.
- Japan – I would love to go to Japan. The city of Tokyo has always fascinated me with their futuristic technology and the hum and buzz of billions of people. I feel like I would get severe culture shock here but that it would be amazing at the same time.
- Russia – although I would never want to drive here, the history of St. Petersburg and Moscow alone would be reason enough to go.
The amount of countries I want to visit in Europe is extensive. All of them are for the same reasons: history, culture, beauty, food.
- West coast of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon)
- West coast of United States (Washington state, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, California, Texas)
- Numerous Caribbean islands.
- Colombia– although I’ve been here already because I have family who live there.