Clothing stains are inevitable when you’re a mom. Messy meals, finger painting, spit up and the dreaded poop explosions (always at the most inconvenient times). This DIY I discovered one day while looking for something to save a cute outfit my daughter nearly destroyed with a neck high explosion and it worked!
This stain remover works on all fabric and the toughest stains! It uses the power of hydrogen peroxide, Dawn Dish Soap and plain old baking soda.
DIY Stain Remover (for fabric)
- 1 TBSP baking soda (2 TBSP if the stain is particularly stubborn)
- 1 TBSP Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 TBSP Original Blue Dawn Dish Soap
- Mix all these ingredients to form a paste.
- Wet the stain.
- Apply generously using an old toothbrush and massage the paste in.
- Let it sit for about an hour. Rinse out the paste.
- Run it through a regular wash cycle. Check to see if the stain has vanished before putting it in the dryer. If the stain persists, try again.
- If the stain is extremely stubborn, leave the fabric in direct sunlight after rinsing out the paste.
Let me know how it works for you!